A joint venture group of what was then under 20 small animal veterinary surgeries located inside Pets at Home pet ‘supermarkets’.
To develop a clear and attractive identity across all design and print and build awareness of Companion Care surgeries as full service surgeries which combine a professional, caring approach with convenience and competitive prices.
A threefold approach:
· A brand refresh and development and design of a corporate website and individual sub-sites for the 40-plus surgeries across the country.
· Regional consumer promotions to support new surgery openings round the UK and increase pet owner registrations in all the surgeries including regional in-store fascias and promotional material, press advertising, leafleting and a national customer magazine promoting preventative healthcare for pets.
· Strategic direction and execution of a brand refresh and veterinary trade PR campaign to counter past negative associations and attract new enquiries from potential joint venture partners.
· Created foundations for subsequent exponential growth of the group
· Generated a consistent level of quality enquiries from potential new joint venture partners
Project Period: 2005-8
Last updated: Autumn 2009